Water Heater Malfunction cause of Home Water Damage in Memphis, TN
SERVPRO of East Memphis was called to a home because an overhead plumbing leak from pipes connected to the water heater had caused water damage. Two bedrooms, including the master bedroom, and the hallway were damaged by the water leaking from overhead. The damage was mitigated by removing wet insulation from behind the ceiling drywall, and removing and discarding the pad from under the carpet. Dehumidifiers and air movers were set up in the home to effectively dry it according to IICRC standards. Working hard to protect homeowners’ contents from secondary damages and especially from the work we are doing in the home, the homeowner’s bedding was protected by removing the linens and using containment to protect from debris and dust. Should you experience damage to your home or office from water, fire, or mold, call SERVPRO of East Memphis for quick professional service.